Thanks for joining my little corner of the internet. I wanted to jump start my new blog with some miscellaneous facts about me.
- I absolutely LOVE to dance. My parents dropped me off at class when I was 4 and I’ve never looked back. I belong to a dance company in NYC called Danceworks.
- My favorite color is orange. Bright orange. When I was 13, my mom let me paint the color of my room whatever I wanted and I chose bright, pumpkin orange.
- I have never broken a bone! (Knock on wood!)
- I have 8 younger siblings. Both of my parents have been remarried (once or twice) and that resulted in my 7 brothers and 1 sister. I love them so much and would not change a thing.
- I was a math major in college. I started my career as an actuary at New York Life. I still work at NYL, now on the product management side.
- When I was in preschool, there was a tub of raw pinto beans for the kids to play with. I decided one day to stick one of them up my nose. The school called my dad and he rushed over from work. When he asked me why I stuck the pinto bean up my nose, I responded, confidently, “Daddy, it was a magical flying bean and it FLEW up my nose.”
- I’m a diehard Ravenclaw.
- I love music – all types! On my recently played section on Spotify you’ll find 90’s hip hop, classic country, Broadway show tunes, and lots of Pitbull.
- My boyfriend and I met at the NYC Texas Exes Chili Cook-off!
- I bought my first Erin Condren Life Planner in 2012 and haven’t lived without one since!
That’s a little bit about me! More to come!